Wednesday 16 December 2009

Ornaments

Its reveal day for the Stitch and Stash Ornament Exchange. Here is the gorgeous ornament I got from Julie. Its a Cherished Stitches design and I love it. Julie says her husband wanted to keep it, I'm so glad she talked him out of it! It is three sided, Julie has pictures of the other sides on her blog and they are all equally stunning.


I also recieved this beauty from Valerie in the TGOSM exchange. Aren't those little squirrels just the most adorable little things.



These are the two ornaments I sent out. As you can see they are both the same design, but done in slightly different colours on different count fabrics. They are both backed with the rather fabulous fabric they're photographed on.
As it happens one went to Julie (I'm not sure if the exchange was designed that way or if it was a coincidence). I haven't heard that the other hasreached its destination yet (it had a bit further to travel), so I'm not saying who it was for.

12 comments:

Karan said...

Beautiful ornies Christine, both sent & received. :0)

Mylene said...

Such gorgeous ornaments! Everyone did a great job!!

Danielle said...

Which design is the bottom ornament with the reindeer? I love it!

Linda said...

Lovely ornaments that came to you and equally as lovely ones you are sending out. Do you want to make any for me?

Nancy said...

They are just beautiful - both sent and received!

Heidi said...

The ornaments you sent a beautiful. The deer is simply graceful. Love the two you received but am partial to those sweet squirrels.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Brigitte said...

Such nice ornaments. Very beautiful.

Julie said...

I love my little reindeer and he is very happy on my tree. Thank you. x

Sally said...

All the ornaments are gorgeous Christine. Gotta love those reindeer!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow Christine you received some fantasitc ornaments and stitched up some beauties yourself!!!

Susimac said...

Really gorgeous ornies.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Hugs Su

Hazel said...

Beautiufl ornies both sent and received! Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx