Saturday 8 May 2010

Birds and Bluebells and Birthdays

Hello, poor neglected little blog! Life has been a bit hectic round here lately, so no stitching to show, though I have a "nearly finish", which is a new design I created for Eloise's birthday. The stitching is finished, I just need to get it written up and photographed so I might have something to show you by next week. In case you are wondering, she was 16 last week, which is actually pretty scary, so heres a picture of her when she was much younger...





Here are some bluebells I saw in the Valency Valley last weekend, and some lovely little birds who have the very boring name of grey wagtails. They deserve something much nicer don't you think? Sorry its a bit grainy I had to use a lot of zoom

7 comments:

jayne said...

Hope Eloise had a good birthday. 16!! I remember seeing her when she was only a couple of days old.........

Mylene said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Eloise. Hope she had a wonderful day!

Bluebells and birds pictures looks Great!

Julie said...

Belated birthday wishes to Eloise, what a lovely pic of the girls having fun.

It's scarey when your kids are getting older, my son was 25 last month... not that does make me feel old!!

Sally said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Eloise.

Beautiful photos. Definitely think the grey wagtail should have a "brighter" name.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I think life has been quite busy for all of us lately!!!

Karan said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Eloise - hope she had a lovely, fun time. Love those flying pigtails. LOL Great pics... & yes, he does deserve a nicer name. :0)

Hazel said...

Lovely pics. Happy belated birthday to your dd. Don't they grow quickly?