Saturday 19 December 2015

Exchange and Birthday Gifts

The Needlecraft Haven ornament exchange partners have now been revealed. I showed this beauty before when I received it, and I can now tell you that the exquisite beadwork was done by Lindsay. Thank you Lindsay I love it.


And here is my ornament which went to Angi (I don't think Angi has a blog). The holly design is from the same French magazine as the Holly Girl ornament in this post


I also wanted to share all the lovely stitchy related goodies I got for my birthday from on-line friends


Clockwise from top right: A lovely Tournicton sampler chart from Karan, two fat quarters of gorgeous penguin fabric from Julie, Some super nautical themed linen type fabric and a decorative tin of pins with an ingenious click-close lid from Barb, a beautiful stitched pillow ornament from Sally and a skein of Caron thread and a pretty beaded stitch marker from Clare. Thank you all ladies, I love them all



11 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful exchange and
Lovely birthday gifts....
Sweet hugs x

Mylene said...

Both ornaments looks beautiful!
Lovely goodies received!

Bea said...

The ornaments are both beautiful and what super stash you got!

Preeti said...

Beautiful gifts!! Enjoy:)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great ornies. The beaded one looks very complicated to put together.
Nice Birthday stash too.

Justine said...

Lovely exchange ornaments and gifts - I'm sure everyone was happy!

Barb said...

Verrry nice ornaments Christine, shall have to see where I can get that mag, as I liked the Holly Girl too, cannot speak a word of french though. Seems like you had a good birthday and some lovely gifts there.
Happy Christmas to to you and yours.

Julie said...

It was a super exchange, I was lucky enough to see your finish when I visited Angi at her home.
Nice birthday stash.

ALICE MARGAUX said...

A very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2016! Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A beautiful beaded ornament and some great birthday gifts.

Annette-California said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Such beautiful stitched gifts.
love Annette